As a restaurant owner, your equipment is one of your most valuable assets. It needs to be properly cared for to ensure optimal function and a long life. This is why you need an experienced, qualified and highly skilled restaurant equipment service in Delaware that you can trust with the repair and maintenance of your valuable equipment and appliances. If you’ve never worked with such a company before, here’s how you might go about finding one:
- Talk to fellow restaurateurs: The food service community is known for being competitive, but in many areas, it’s also a tight-knit group of people who are inclined to help each other out. If you’re opening a new restaurant and are in the market for a company to install, repair and service your equipment, talk to your fellow restaurant owners. Ask about the companies they’ve worked with, and learn more about their experiences. Other folks in the industry are likely to provide helpful, honest feedback about service providers.
- Conduct research: Using the information you’ve gleaned from conversations with other members of your local food service community, begin investigating promising restaurant equipment services more thoroughly. Most companies should have websites where you can learn more about their services, and you may even be able to contact them via their sites as well, either to ask questions or to schedule a consultation.
- Understand your needs: When you’re getting ready to meet with a restaurant equipment service in Delaware, it makes sense to be prepared for the meeting to the fullest extent possible. What kinds of equipment do you already have? What equipment are you interested in purchasing? Are you interested in putting together a routine maintenance schedule with your equipment company? Knowing the answers to these types of questions can help you better determine whether a service provider will be properly equipped to meet your needs.
- Meet with prospective service providers: As nice as it would be to be able to pick an equipment service company out of the phone book or from a Google search, the best way to determine whether a company will be able to provide the services you need is by meeting with one of its representatives. Schedule consultations with three or four companies in your area. This gives you an opportunity to meet them in person, ask questions and have a productive conversation about your restaurant and what you need from your service provider.
- Trust your instincts: After meeting with representatives, doing research and really evaluating what your restaurant needs, it’s time to make a decision. In doing so, don’t rule out your gut instinct. All other things being equal, which company made the best interpersonal impression? Did anyone seem especially easy to talk to, or especially honest about what their company could do for you? Ideally, your restaurant equipment service in Delaware will be a company you can do business with for years to come. Take interpersonal skills into account when making your choice.
At Commercial Equipment Service, we’ve been committed to providing outstanding restaurant equipment sales, installation, repairs and maintenance services for more than three decades. Give us a call today to learn more about how our team can help yours!