If you own a restaurant or commercial business, you know how important it is to have well-functioning refrigeration equipment to keep food fresh and cold. Whether you are in need of new refrigeration equipment or your current equipment is broken down and in need of repairs, you’ll need to find a reliable contractor to get your business back up and running.
Don’t settle for anything less than the best when hiring a commercial refrigeration contractor in Delaware. From better customer service to more long-lasting results, you’ll have a much better experience working with a company backed by expertise and caring technicians.
Do your research before hiring a commercial refrigeration contractor and look for these excellent qualities:
- Recommendations: When first beginning your search, ask your friends and fellow business owners for recommendations. If another restaurant owner had a fantastic experience with a local contractor, they’ll be sure to tell you all the facts. This is a great way to start building a list of potential service providers.
- Positive reviews: If you don’t have a way to get personal recommendations or are intrigued by a different company you’ve heard of, look the business up online and read testimonials and reviews from past clients. Both positive and negative views can hold a lot of weight and can help you steer clear of problematic contractors.
- Experience: Check on how long the commercial refrigeration contractor in Delaware has been in business and how long its team members have been working in the industry. More experience almost always indicates greater expertise. These people will know how to fix just about any problem you come to them with.
- Breadth of services: Try to find a company that offers more services than just commercial refrigeration. If you serve food, you likely deal with a whole scope of equipment, including cooking, exhaust, beverage systems and more. Look for a contractor that can service these items as well to make your life a little easier.
- Availability: Is the company you want to hire easy to get a hold of? Are they really busy, or will you be able to get an appointment exactly when you need it? These questions are important to ask, especially when food waste and money are on the line. You want to work with a company that will be there when you need them, not make you wait for weeks for repairs. If your contractor offers 24/7 emergency services, too, that’s even better!
- Competitive pricing: Pricing isn’t everything when it comes to the installation and repair of your equipment, but it will obviously play a factor in your decision on whom to hire. Try to avoid low-ball offers, as these usually come from companies with little experience or poor workmanship. Look for rates that are on par with the rest of the industry to know you’ll get a quality job without breaking the bank.
Commercial Equipment Service is a top-quality commercial refrigeration contractor in Delaware. For over 30 years, we have assisted commercial business and restaurant owners with the installation and repair of their refrigeration and cooking equipment, beverage systems, exhaust systems, HVAC and much more. We even provide 24/7 on-call services for emergencies! Call today for a free installation estimate.