Do you use water filters with your ice machine? If not, you are missing out on several benefits. You are also more likely to need ice machine repair in Delaware. Is this hard to believe? Read on to discover how using water filters with your ice machine offers multiple advantages:
- Better taste: The water plant in your municipality likely adds several chemicals to your water supply. Additives such as chlorides, chloramines and chlorine are used to keep the water free from harmful bacteria. However, they can also affect the taste of the water. Additionally, your water supply may include minerals that affect the flavor. A water filter will help remove these chemicals and minerals to produce ice that tastes better.
- Higher quality: Not only does the filtered water create better tasting ice, it also enhances the quality of the water. The filter removes unwanted elements and creates a purer form of ice. Your guests, employees or customers will enjoy healthier ice for their beverages.
- Improved beverages: Have you considered how many beverages are served “on the rocks”? You may have the highest quality soda machine or the best drink mixes available, but if you pour them over low-quality ice, they are likely to suffer. By using filtered water to create the ice on which you serve your beverages, you will improve their taste.
- Fewer repairs: Unfiltered water is tough on your ice machine. All the additives that are present can cause buildup on the machine’s parts and affect its performance. Over time, the unfiltered water takes its toll and creates the need for ice machine repair in Delaware. Keeping the water in your machine pure with filters helps prevent damage and keeps your machine operating smoothly.
- Reliable operation: If you need less frequent ice machine repair in Delaware, you will enjoy more reliable operation from your ice machine. Even one day without ice production can greatly impact a business. Use a water filter to help prevent loss of business or unnecessary hassle that lowers your bottom line.
- Efficient production: If your ice machine isn’t clogged with debris from unfiltered water, it is more likely to operate efficiently. It should produce more ice and run more smoothly. The effort of adding a water filter will provide more than enough reward to make it worthwhile.
- Reduced costs: If your machine is operating more efficiently and you are paying for fewer repairs, you will enjoy a reduction in costs. The investment in a water filter can quickly pay off as you experience savings in other areas.
Would you like more information about how to keep your ice machine running smoothly? The experts at Commercial Equipment Service are ready to assist you. We offer in-depth knowledge of equipment to answer all your questions and provide top-level ice machine repair in Delaware. If you are experiencing problems with your ice machine or need information about its operation, don’t hesitate to give us a call. Commercial Equipment Service is a 24/7 on-call service for your appliance needs!