If there’s one thing that holds true for every business with a kitchen, it’s that an appliance is bound to malfunction at some point—and it’s often when you need the equipment the most! Whether it’s an oven that won’t get hot or a freezer that won’t stay cold, there’s always something that can go wrong in a kitchen. Luckily, we offer 24/7 equipment repair in Delaware for kitchens of all kinds. Continue reading to learn more about our around-the-clock service.
At Commercial Equipment Service Inc., we’re your one-stop shop for all of your kitchen repair needs. Here are a few of the appliances we can fix at a moment’s notice:
- Freezers and coolers: The freezer and refrigerator in your kitchen are essential to preserving food and ensuring that nobody gets a foodborne illness after eating at your restaurant. Unfortunately, they can malfunction and not keep food as cold as needed. If you notice that the temperature is a bit too high, call us straight away to inspect your fridge and fix the issue.
- Cooking equipment: If your stove or oven won’t heat up, dinner service will have to consist of cold foods only. Needless to say, that’s bound to upset some customers. You can help save your dinner service by calling our team as soon as you notice an issue. Will send someone out as soon as possible to remedy the situation.
- Kitchen exhaust systems: You can’t overstate the importance of an exhaust system. Without one, your kitchen would be unbearably hot and full of smoke and fumes. If yours isn’t clearing out as much air as it used to, or if it won’t turn on at all, just give us a call. We can fix systems of all shapes, sizes, makes and models, so your service can go off without a hitch.
How can you avoid breakdowns?
Avoiding an appliance breakdown means that dinner service will go off without a hitch. Follow these tips below and you can prevent the need to call us for 24/7 equipment repair in Delaware:
- Proper installation: Trying to prevent a late-night emergency call starts on day one when you have your equipment installed. Be sure to hire professionals, like our staff at Commercial Equipment Service Inc., to set up all of your kitchen equipment. We install everything from freezers to ovens, exhaust fans and even beverage systems that will all work great for years to come.
- Regular cleaning: One of the worst tasks in any kitchen is cleaning up at the end of a shift, but it’s an essential duty if you want to prevent breakdowns. Thoroughly clean all of your gear each evening, and you might not need to call us for an emergency repair.
- Maintenance calls: If you thought all we do is installations and emergency repair runs, think again! Our team also specializes in maintaining all of your kitchen equipment. A quick inspection and tune-up can go a long way toward extending the lifespan of your gear.
The next time your cooking equipment stops working, be sure to call our team at Commercial Equipment Service Inc. We’ll be on the spot as soon as possible to repair your broken equipment.