When you own a restaurant, you only want to hire a specialized restaurant equipment service in Delaware. Going with a generalist is risky, and you are better off hiring a technician who understands the demands of your business, along with how your appliances and refrigeration works. Here are four reasons why this area of service is a specialty and how that helps your restaurant remain functional:
- Commercial grade appliances: Your restaurant appliances are not the same as the ones you keep at home. Commercial stoves, ovens, refrigerators and walk-in freezers all behave differently from their consumer-grade counterparts. They are often more sensitive and yet must also comply with greater demands. Your walk-in refrigerators and freezers are accessed much more frequently than the small residential models, and that causes its own type of wear and tear. Restaurant stoves and ovens are used continuously for hours each night. Understanding these unique designs and the demands they face helps us keep them in good repair.
- Time pressure: If it is 2:00 on a Tuesday afternoon and you must start preparing for dinner rush at 4:00, there is no doubt that this is a bad time to discover that an appliance has stopped working. Since we understand that can compromise financial solvency, we will take these sudden service calls seriously and help you get your equipment going again. The same is true if you are having new equipment installed: we do not delay needlessly, because we know you need it in your restaurant and working as soon as possible. Keeping your restaurant open depends on the reliability of any services you need, and we work within that expectation.
- Food safety protocol: Besides the performance demands, you are also required to comply with regulations. Food safety and the temperatures at which food is stored and cooked are within those requirements. Your equipment needs to be prepared to handle those standards, or you risk being shut down for health violations. Even worse, customers can become ill, and those events destroy reputations. Installation, maintenance and repair must assure appliances can work to these expectations so you remain compliant.
- Fire codes: Crowded restaurants must conform to fire codes, and that includes the exhaust emanating from your appliances. Special consideration and control is required so you do not violate laws in this department, either. Since we have experience dealing with kitchen exhaust and maintaining safe environments, you can count on us to install and repair equipment with these precautions in mind.
- Inventory considerations: When it is time to replace equipment, you want to go with a specialist who has options. You need items that heat or cool food, cook it and meet the demands of your industry. Our company not only has an extensive inventory, but we also offer the latest developments. When it is time to upgrade, you can rely on us to have the newest models that will serve you well.
For experienced restaurant equipment service in Delaware, call Commercial Equipment Service. We offer free estimates on new equipment installation and 24-hour emergency service.